The I Can Do It! Piano Book, First Book of Favorite Song uses fun songs and beautiful illustrations to introduce the piano and music into a child's life. The I Can Do It! Piano Book includes -
- an audio CD of favorite songs for listening and singing fun
- a colored letter keyboard chart that is moveable and teaches all key names
- a fingering chart to helps beginners learn use all of their fingers
Designed to delight children and with a careful step by step approach, the I Can Do It! Piano Book moves from simpler to more complex music one fun song at a time, encouraging and supporting every beginner. Make piano and music a part of your child's life with this user-friendly introduction!
I Can Do It! Piano Book also:
- teaches patterns in music
- explains common Italian musical words
- introduces beginner composition
- teaches the basics of music for beginners
- trains beginners' hands to work together
- is an excellent preparation for learning to read notes
Spiral bound; 80 pages; index; glossary. Includes music CD.
Removable heavy tag board keyboard and fingering charts.
Ages 4+, and Special Needs
Your beginner will enjoy these Classic Children’s Songs:
* When the Saints Go Marching In
* Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star
* Old MacDonald
* Row Your Boat
* Home on the Range
* Hot Cross Buns
* Mary Had a Little Lamb
* Shortnin’ Bread
* Here Comes the Bride
* Hickory, Dickory, Dock
* Michael, Row the Boat Ashore
* Ring Around the Rosie
* Shoo Fly
* Skip to My Lou
* and many more!
Click here to read “Unlocking Children’s Musical Potential With the Piano” from the Montessori Foundation’s Tomorrow’s Child Magazine